We are on a mission. To impact our world through outstanding designs.
While the FAQs below aim to answer questions you may have, nothing beats a one-to-one conversation. +91-637 771 2297* is where we’re looking forward to answering your every query immediately & comprehensively.
So join our mission. And let’s create beautiful furniture.
* We’re available IST 8 AM to 8 PM Monday-Saturday. Outside of these hours, drop us a text or WhatsApp and we’ll get back to you quickly.
FurnitureRoots is a made-to-order furniture manufacturer. We make hospitality furniture (furniture for restaurants, hotels, bars & cafes) and commercial furniture (furniture for offices, co-working spaces) and other B2B furniture. FurnitureRoots supplies project and contract furniture globally.
We love what we do and, thus, are consistently rated as experts of our niche. While we believe this to be the main reason you should explore working with us, you’ll find us aligning well with you for a few more key reasons:
- Focus: We are India’s leading design-led, bespoke furniture group with a single focus – hospitality & commercial furniture,
- Reach: With over 300+ projects across globe, we can provide bespoke furniture solutions in your country,
- Design strengths: We’re based in Jodhpur, the furniture manufacturing hub of India. This gives us access to best talent for executing complicated or large projects easily. See how we executed the largest Brewpub in Asia),
- Ambition: Our passion to become #1 furniture group globally is likely to ensure there’s no other who can serve your Project’s furniture needs better, &
- Ethos: Check out FurnitureRoots’ work ethics & philosophy that guides our every action.
You can see why FurnitureRoots is your best bet for sourcing well-designed furniture at the most competitive value globally.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We deliver to most cities in India and all of the World, subject to a basic MOQ. Please contact us for specific queries on shipping and we’ll answer them thoroughly.
- Production TAT: On average, 3 weeks (+/- 1-week depending on order volume)
- Shipping TAT:
- For Deliveries within India: 3 to 8 business days.
- For Export Deliveries outside India: Please contact us and we’ll let you know exact shipping times to your country through our shipping agents.
- Note: We work with experienced shipping agents only. However, delays due to inclement weather or other transport line issues can be experienced on rare occasions. You can understand that such events are beyond our control and FurnitureRoots cannot be held liable for such unexpected / unforeseen delays. If you do not receive tracking information please check your bulk or spam email folder. Having said that, we treat client shipments with utmost responsibility and work actively with all stakeholders to co-ordinate / resolve / dock your shipments in such rare instances.
Shipping charges are borne by the customer and depend on volumetric parameters & delivery location. Shipping charges are on cost-basis (you pay for delivery charges levied by shipping agents).
If you have a shipping agent of your choice, we’ll be happy to work with them.
All charges are communicated upfront and transparently. FurnitureRoots does not levy any mark-up or hidden charges.
If you feel any employee / shipping agency / or a FurnitureRoots business partner is asking you for additional or undisclosed or unfair or false amount, please contact FurnitureRoots’ founder directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Yes. Soon as your finished product exits our gate, we will email you details of tracking number & the shipping partner’s contact and website. Type the tracking number in the Tracking section on the website of the shipping partner or give them a call to track your shipment in real-time.
We work with highly specialized quality control measures that ensure that the product is up to highest standards when you receive it.
In case, you receive a damaged product, please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please get in touch with us on our customer care number or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team will assess the damage and revert within 48 hours with a solution. We will either replace the piece or take any other corrective measure to solve the problem.
- In case of transit-related damage like chip-off or scratches which are resolvable at client’s location, we suggest you take help of a local carpenter and rectify locally. FurnitureRoots will pay the repairing charges directly to you. This way you will not have to wait for the replacement and related paperwork
- In case of major damage, FurnitureRoots will replace the product completely with one-side shipping charges borne by FurnitureRoots.
Following is additional helpful information (generally industry-standard) but feel free to contact us should you require additional clarity:
- Government taxes: All charges levied by government specific to client’s geography like taxes, entry charges will be borne by customer.
- Delivery spot: Shipping agents define delivery as conveyance of goods address on record unencumbered by physical or other obstructions. This means deliveries will generally be considered complete upon delivery to ground floor in a multi-story building etc. Most shipment partners will charge extra to carry your item into a specific room or to beyond a bottleneck. These charges will be additional and a matter of mutual agreement between you and the shipping partner. So please ensure that access is suitable for the delivery of the furniture to your desired location. FurnitureRoots cannot accept cancellation of orders at the time of delivery on grounds that access to your desired location is not possible (e.g. doorway too narrow, insufficient space to manoeuvre furniture through premises, road inaccessible to delivery van etc.).
- Signature on delivery: You will be asked to sign a delivery confirmation form. This is standard operating procedure to be complied with.
Non-availability of authorised receiver at delivery location: Shipping partners will leave a note at your address notifying you of an alternative delivery date &/or pick-up arrangement.
If your query is not listed above, please contact us and we will be glad to provide answers to your query.
PAYMENTS & TERMS
We follow the industry-standard payment terms for orders wherein payment is made in two parts. An Advance Deposit of 30% to 40% is required for order confirmation & production. The Remaining Payment needs to be made once finished goods are packed and ready to be shipped.
For International orders
We comply with global standards of shipping and banking for all our orders.
Goods will be loaded at Jodhpur Dry Port (in the jurisdictional ambit of Jodhpur Dry Ports Authority) upon receipt of remainder of payment and the original bill will be sent to you.
Any payments made to FurnitureRoots are handled by and fall within purview of HDFC Bank – FurnitureRoots’ banking partner. HDFC Bank is India’s largest bank* & thus offers you safe & convenient channel for international payments under international banking norms.
FurnitureRoots ships only through experienced & reputed shipping partners. However, should you want us to work with a shipping agency of your choice, we will be happy to work with them.
As Co-Founders of FurnitureRoots, we consider any advances received from you with a standard of care & responsibility higher than we would exercise with our personal money.
We support the following payment options:
- For Domestic Payments:
- Internet Banking (including NEFT, IMPS, or RTGS)
- Cheques and Demand Drafts
- For International Payments: International payments under UCP (Uniform Customs and Practices for Documentary Credit) can be accepted in the following modes:
- International Wire Transfer
- Letter of Credit (LC)
- Note: Delivery terms offered as per the INCOTERMS:
- Free On Board (FOB)
- Ex-Works (ExW)
- Cost, Insurance & Freight (CIF)
ORDERS & SAMPLING
- Ordering with FurnitureRoots is incredibly easy. Follow the below simple set of steps:
- Explore over 2,200+ products on our website’s using the navigation menu on top of this page
- For designs you want to buy OR customize, simply press [Add to Enquiry] atop each product
- Submit cart. Your cart information is received by us
- Subsequently, we will get in touch with you and provide all relevant information on products, customizations and prices
- Once you are finalise your order, we will have a quick call and complete the order process
- We try our best to provide you with a wide range of beautifully designed products, with many designs that are one-of-a-kind. But we know the Designer’s itch only too well!
- So in those rare instances our existing designs do not provide you with the zenith of contentment so important for you as a buyer of highly designed products then we can put your mind to rest by providing you with our Bespoke Designs services.
- Under FurnitureRoots’ Bespoke Designs we customise furniture to your exact design and specifications. With Bespoke Designs services you get the choice (and the feeling of absolute contentment it comes with!) of getting custom-made products that not only match your project’s theme perfectly but also the ability to get products designs that are not constrained by limits of reality!
- In relation to sampling of Custom Made designs, please note:
- Preparation of a sample needs ~15 days from the time we start processing your design
- Given that sampling requires significant additional effort and, in the rare instance it does not result in an order, we may charge a market rate + an additional premium for one-time production, subject to our discretion
- That said, a guiding principle we work by is to charge for our services only when we have added value to your project. As such, majority of the sampling will not be charged even if it does not result in an order
- Note that we do not levy any sampling charges for samples that result in successful orders
Note: For custom-designed products, both Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) as well as Minimum Order Value (MOV) standards will have to be satisfied.
Please get in touch with us to know more about how FurnitureRoots’ Bespoke Design services can add unmatched value as manufacturing co-partners for your project.
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order, don’t fret! Instead simply call us within 48 hours of your order and we will cancel your order. No questions asked! No charges levied!
Please note that given the customised nature of our work we will not be able to cancel an order after 48 hours of receiving the order. This is because once your order goes into processing all inputs (raw materials, fabrics, base etc.) specific to your order would have been put into / consumed in production.
WHAT IF MY QUESTION ISN’T LISTED
If you are unable to find answer to your query, please call +91-976 900 3311 (you can text or WhatsApp on this number) or email us at email@example.com and we’ll answer your query immediately & comprehensively.